Sunday, January 2, 2011

My January Reading List

Hey and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know that I am a little late in wishing you guys but I have a reason for that. I was not able to come online tomorrow because there were like hundreds of guests coming and going and I was a bit busy, BUT even in all that I was able to find time to read ( don't ask how )and finish one book in one and a half days! I finished the first book in Mortal Instruments series - City of Bones a couple of hours ago and the review for the book is on it's way. But first let me tell you my January 2011 reading list.

Currently Reading :






    












To Read :

 
 

Finished Reading :



I didn't add the City of Fallen Angels - book four in The Mortal Instruments series because it isn't scheduled to come out until April 5, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment