Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cover Crazy 2!

So I am back again with my next book cover that I am totally going gaga over...


It is...



Shadow Kiss, book three in the Vampire Academy series.

I liked all the three covers of the book that I have seen so long. All of them are beautiful.Well now that I have posted three covers, I should define all three of them too.So here it goes...

In the first cover there is ( I think ) Rose and Dimitri but I am not sure because rose dosen't have green eyes and Dimitri has hair long enough to tie it into a small pony. I am not sure how to describe this cover more than this so let's move on to the next one.

The second cover I think is the best one in all three because the girl in it is really beautiful. And in the book Rose is also described as very beautiful so it goes with the character. The way the girl in thie book is looking at us is really kind of mysterious and dark which goes with the story inside the book well because in this book a lot of dark things have happened.

The third cover is also very beautiful and exotic as it shows lips forming a kiss which goes with the title very nicely. I also liked the red background of the book and the red blood kind of liquid coming down from one of the upper corners of the book and also the way those lipes are formed. 

I have even read the series and it is AWASOME!

1 comment:

  1. i have read the VA series so many times. it was love at first page

    ReplyDelete