Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Year Resolutions...


 2010 has passed away in a whiz and 2011 is on the doorstep. Today the 31st of Dec is the last day of 2010 and also the new year's eve! You must be having some new year's resolutions...right?? Lets hope that you have some New Year Resolutions because I have mine.

I would love to complete all my book reading challenges successfully, that I have already signed up for. My Jen's Book World blog is a baby now, I had just opened it in Dec 2010! So I would also like my blog to grow up and become a superstar in blog world. In 2011 I want to read and buy as many beautifully written paperbacks as I can and also a chance to talk/interview many great authors. I hope that my these New Year Resolutions aren't too high...[ :-)].

I would love to have all of the above resolutions of mine to come out smoothly and wish the same for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment