Thursday, December 30, 2010

100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2011!

I come again with another challenge in hand. But what can I do, there are soo many cool challenges around that should not at all be left behind. So here is another 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge in coming 2011. This challenge is hosted by Book Chick City. As the title states we have to read 100 books in the whole year of 2011 ( or if you can more than that ). I dont know if I can do that. So to check out my full capacity to read books I am going to participate in this challenge.





If you think this is cool and want to know how many books you can read in a year you should sign up too.

For more details please go to my Contests Page.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, thanks for signing up! I hope you reach 100 - I read 75 or so this year so I'm really determined to reach 100 next year. I hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...i hope i can make it till 100....i am not entirely positive about it though..fingers crossed..

    ReplyDelete