Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cover Crazy!

I was going through some blogs and I noticed that many of them had this 'Cover Crazy' thing in their blog posts. So I thought why shouldn't I do it too. So here it is...

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover you are absolutely going crazy over!









Here is the cover I am totally going crazy over now...



I like the book's background of dark trees which gives the cover a dark and eerie effect which also goes with the story inside it. I also like the intricate design on the title of the book and also that the title is the only bright spot of colour in all the dark around it. The cover is the first thing that the reader sees before scanning it and I surely think that because of this book's cover it will be scanned through a lot ( and of course people will buy the book too ).
All in all the cover gives a mysterious and a beautiful effect which will attract people a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I love this cover too!

    We chose to feature Dracula, My Love as our cover this week.

    http://readinglark.blogspot.com/2011/01/cover-crazy-dracula-my-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...i saw the dracula, my love cover too and it is totally cool.

    ReplyDelete