Monday, December 27, 2010

The Dark Days Supernatural Tour and Digital Essentials..OOOH YEAH!!!

According to my daily routine I was browsing through my favourite blogs and that's how ended up...Here! W-O-W...My jaw was hanging open and my expression was literally like :OOO...My sister totally freaked out because of it, until she heard the reason behind it and she was like...Oh cool!

The site has sooo many cool widgets of countdowns and book covers which look so cool ( dorky right? I know.. :) ) and I love them ( talk about the lame and the lamest reasons of all.. :) ). The tour contains the authors I have heard a lot about and was even going to start with the Body Finder series. The books and the authors are :
  • Once in a full moon by Ellen Schreiber
  • Once in a Full Moon
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Unearthly
  • Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Angelfire
  • Afterlife by Claudia Gray
  • Afterlife
  • Desires of the dead by Kimberly Derting
    Desires of the Dead
This site has given me all the encouragement I needed to start reading the Body Finder series and also left me exited and in serious waiting for these books to release. ( I was already waiting for the book Afterlife by Claudia Gray to release because I had finished Hourglass not so long ago and the book ended with an agonizing cliff hanger ).

Now I am going off to put some of these cool widgets on my blog and don't forget to watch this really cool video that they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment