Friday, February 4, 2011

Cover Crazy 3 !

I remember my last post on cover crazy which was on the book Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead and that was posted on the 2nd of January! Almost a whole month ago! So I guess I better start writing another Cover Crazy, but before that let me tell what it is...

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover you are absolutely going crazy over!





So here is the breathtaking cover of...

Ink Exchange by Mellisa Marr


The first thing that we focus on when we see this cover is of course, the wing. It is small ( which looks sooo cute..[ in my opinion ] ) and totally sends out the message - ' hey people this book in based on the fairy world!'

Another thing that I noticed in this book cover was that the girl in this cover is not headless ( thank god for that ) which is the case in almost all the book covers.I loved the colour theme of purplish - blue colour which gives it a magical and enchanted look ( also that one of my favourite colour is blue...)

However, the thing that I loved the most in this cover was the tattoo on the girl's back. I just wish that the girl was a little bit more turned over, the wing takes away the attention from the tattoo.

All in all, the book cover is totally beautiful and I think so is the story inside it, though I haven't read the book yet.I just finished reading Wicked Lovely and I am going to start Ink Exchange as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment