Saturday, February 5, 2011

My February Reading List

It's already after the first of February but still I wanted to post my February reading list.
So here it is...

Currently Reading :



To Read :


book cover of 
Vampireville 
 (Vampire Kisses, book 3)
by
Ellen Schreiber 


Finished Reading :



I am so happy that I finally found Ink Exchange and Awakened after a long search. I know that I have been reading The Replacement and Nightshade for a very long time but I don't know, it's just taking too long to finish these two books. But I am almost at the end of Nightshade and will soon finish The Replacement also. I have been waiting for Awakened for so long that I want to finish those two books as soon as I can so that I can start this new book.

 I can't wait to read all of the above books and review them all as soon as I can.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment