Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting Back On Track!

Okay guys,I am back and writing again! But first here are some questions which I want to write down and want them to be answered more that you all do...

1. Where have I been?
Ans. Where I've always been.

2. What had I been doing?
Ans. Honestly, I have no idea.

3. Do I have any idea how long it had been since I had written a single blog post?
Ans. Actually I do. I know I've been a complete lazy cat. I have no idea how and when I stopped writing. I just remember the books piling up as I finished reading another book  in three days and also the book count in my " to review book list" increasing day by day.

4. Have I lost interest in reading and writing already?
Ans. I don't think I can ever lose interest in reading books. I can't even imagine my day without having read at least one chapter of some book.As for writing, I didn't actually lose interest but more like took a break from it. At least I think that's what happened.
    
5. So what am I going to do now?
Ans. Now I am going to go back to writing blog posts and reviews and gushing about what a brilliant book it was and all. Although this time I am not going to be as regular as I used to be because I got a lot of schoolwork and studies to pay attention to too but I am definitely going to start writing blog posts again at least twice or thrice in two weeks or so. That seems like a neat plan. I really hope it works in action and not just in words.

So here, the 5 most important questions are sorted out and answered and I have finally cleared my head enough to think right about blogging and all. I think it was quite stupid of me to just leave off my writing like that, I mean who does that?
Apparently ME.

Here is my excuse/answer to that question/statement.
I am only just a regular, hyperactive and always on the move teenager who keep on losing and gaining interest in many different things. It shouldn't be surprising that one day I got a  brilliant new idea to start my own book blog, worked hard on it for a few months and then simply stopped doing it because it didn't make me feel happy the same it did when the idea was new and fresh.That's just a normal case. But now my interest in maintaining my blog is back again,the flame on the candle burning high and bright and I think that this time it will take more that a few months to make me lose interest in blogging and reviewing again.

I guess I have kind of laid down my game plan, for (I hope) a long time.I am signing up in many different programs as in Pulse It, Young Adult (&Kids) Books Central  and others to keep me effectively active. And I have also finally decided to gather up the courage to view my inbox. I am also searching around the Internet for blogger tips and also on how to be a good and responsible blogger.I have found some hits which seem quite good, but I am still searching. I never thought this post will become so long, I didn't even know that I had so much to write about this topic. I guess when the fingers start moving over the keypad, the thoughts just start pouring out.I really really REALLY hope that whatever I have written and decided in this blog post, actually do happen.I would be so happy if it does.

So, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment