Friday, March 4, 2011

Beautiful Chaos cover released !

I am kind of late in posting this but guess what?!?...the name of the book three in the caster chronicles series is out! It is ' Beautiful Chaos '.It was announced on Tuesday. Beautiful chaos made a hell of a chaos in my nervous system. And now the cover is out. Check it out!




Isn't it beautiful?And this time the title color is gold which is absolutely gorgeous.

I've read the previous books in this series and they are awesome! I can't wait to read the third installment and get in the chaos that is churning inside this book.

But I guess I will have to wait for a really long time because the book isn't going to come out until October 18, 2011.Well at least now I know how long I will have to wait.

to read the official release go to : http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment